Triangle Away v3.26 Latest APK Download
Samsung Flash Counter Reset Tool by Chainfire
You can download Triangle Away APK from above links. Download the Latest Triangle Away v3.26 from our download page.
Most of Samsung android devices store a flash counter that keeps a record of How many times you have flashed a custom firmware on your device. Also, some devices show a yellow warning triangle during the boot, if you are running a custom firmware.
Triangle Away will give you the option to remove yellow warning triangle and reset the flash counter to “0” on your device by the coding bootloader.
In order to use this app on your Samsung device, you must need a rooted android device and it requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above version.
Alternatively, check our website Freedom Apk for getting premium features of any android game or app free. It is one of the best apps for a rooted android device.
Triangle Away is mainly designed for Samsung Android mobiles and tabs which flash tracking. But it is not supporting for every device. You can use TriangleAway for many devices like SGS2, SGS3, SGS4, SG Note, SG Ace, SG Tab 2 and few more. (Triangle Away has been available for few Samsung devices–>over 50 different models !) But the sad is this app has been not updated since 2014. Meanwhile, it is not supported for any device above Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Tab2. I have compiled a list of supported devices and models below.
Check Flash Counter Status
To find out the current status of the counter value and firmware state (official or custom), you can reboot your device into download mode. If you don’t know the way of getting into “download mode”, first turn off the device, then turn it on again by pressing and holding “Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button”. Alternatively, you can try “adb reboot download” command or use a USB Jig. You can purchase jig on eBay or Amazon for a single buck.
Note: Some device like the SGS4 does not show the flash counter anymore – but it is still there.
Requirements for Triangle Away
- Triangle Away APK or Odin flashable file (param.tar)
- A rooted samsung device
S2 i9100*2, SPH-D710, SHW-M250K/L/S*2
S3 i9300*2, i9300T*2, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, i9305 LTE*2
Tab 2 P310x 7″, P311x 7″, P510x 10.1″
Note GT-N7000*2, GT-N7100/T*2, SPH-L900, SM-N9005
Check Supported Devices section below for more.
For those who don’t know how to root samsung galaxy device, visit Cf auto root website. You can root your device easily with cf root package.
Must read these before using this app
TriangleAway will show you the detected state of the binary (official or custom) and flash counter status, and the option to Reset flash counter if the device and firmware are supported. Please make sure that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On some devices, you can run Triangle Away, but firmware may not support directly. However, the app will ask you to reboot into a special boot mode, which will happen when you select Reset flash counter. In the special boot mode, it will allow you to review and reset the review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or ignore and do nothing).On a number of devices, this will trigger the flash counter to “1” if it is “0” – so if you are “just checking”, make sure to do that in download mode!
This is a dangerous operation. Maybe it could potentially brick your device.
PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I recommend you to use an USB JIG if you have a working one.
(A board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you if your device will get bricked).
Please Note: Using this tool may unmount SD Card. You will have to reboot or manually mount the SD Card from android settings.
Latest Download Triangle Away APK
Latest Triangle Away Changelogs
15.01.2014 – v3.26
- Fixed: on some devices, it not works or nothing happened when you pressed “reset flash counter”.
13.01.2014 – v3.25
- Updated support for the SG S4 Qualcomm: Android 4.4.2
- Supports for the SG Note 3 Qualcomm: but Android 4.4.2 (only)
- Note 3 QC INTL GT-N9005
- SM-N900T (untested)
- SM-N900P (untested)
- SM-N900W8 (untested)
- SM-N900S/2/6/8/9 (untested)
07.01.2013 – v2.50
- Added an option to re-enable tracker after app disabled it, works for some to restore system “normal” status temporarily(!)
- Fixed that issue with modified system status, that root will not come back again. If you are having this problem, try keeping your phone on for about 10 minutes (or more). Root will return. Run the app again afterward.
06.01.2013 – v2.45
- Fixed modified system status *workaround* (requires SuperSU)
- SG Camera EK-GC100
- Note 2 LTE GT-N7100T, GT-N7105T
02.03.2012 – v1.25
- Updated icon
- Updated some texts
- Automatic reset at boot option
- Uploaded to Play Store
13.02.2012 – v1.10
- Updated technical details
- Device check removed, instead of that app will check the header magic
- Changed the internal structure
TriangleAway Video tutorial for Reset Flash Counter
This video tutorial shows you how to Reset Flash Counter on Samsung android device (Galaxy S3) with Triangle Away app.
Supported Devices and Model Numbers
Samsung Galaxy S2
- I9100 **
- SPH-D710 Epic 4G Touch **
- SHW-M250K/L/S **
Samsung Galaxy S3
- I9300 **
- I9300T **
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon (UNLOCK BOOTLOADER), Canada, US Cellular, MetroPCS, Cricket, C-Spire
- I9305 LTE **
- I9305T LTE **
- I9305N LTE **
- SHV-E210K/L/S ** DISABLE DUE TO ISSUES
- SHW-M440S **
Samsung Galaxy S4
- I9505 **
- SGH-I337 UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- SCH-I545 UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
Galaxy Note Series
- N7000 **, I9220 **, N7100/T **, N7102 **, N7105/T LTE **, SPH-L900 **, SGH-T889 , SGH-T889V **, SGH-R950 **, SGH-I317/M **, SCH-I605 ** (UNLOCK BOOTLOADER), SHV-E250K/L/S **, SM-N9005 4.4+, SM-N900T 4.4+ (Untested), SM-N900P 4.4+ (Untested), N900W8 4.4+ (Untested), SM-N900S/2/6/8/9 Asia 4.4+ (Untested), Note 8.0″ N5100 3G **, Note 8.0″ N511x, Note 8.0″ N5120 LTE **, Note 10.1″ N8000 **, 10.1″ N801x Wi-Fi **, Note 10.1″ N8020 LTE **, Note 10.1″ SHW-M480S/K/W **
- P310x 7″ 3G
- P311x 7″ Wi-Fi
- P510x 10.1″ 3G
- P511x 10.1″ Wi-Fi
- SG Ace 2 GT-I8160
- S Advance GT-I9070/P
- SG S3 Mini GT-I8190
- Grand Duos GT-I9082
- Ace Plus GT-S7500
- Ace IIx GT-S7560
- S Duos GT-S7562
- Premier GT-I9260
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 **
Please Note: Depending on firmware, Triangle Away supported for various related models. But only the exact model numbers above mentioned are currently supported. We are not responsible for any damage caused. Please do at your own risk.
Credits for Developing Triangle Away
Special thank goes to Chainfire, who is a senior developer and moderator at XDA Forum.
Also, thank goes to XDA Forum for developments and sharing this app.
TriangleAway Download TOS
This app is a Paid app. So Google play download is not free, it costs about a Beer. The download listed on our site is 100% Free, exact same program. Because the developer believes this app should be available for people who cannot purchase on Google Play. If you are able to buy it from Google Play, please don’t hesitate to purchase it. The developer has spent a great many hours on this to make such a great app for you.
PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
https://triangleaway.com site is not responsible for any damage/brick or any issue on your device.